- Floor Area: 200 sqm
- Land Size: 9507 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Other (NBN)
- Roof: Iron
- Approx year built: 1985
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Open carport
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Double glazing
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Walls / Interior: Brick
- Flooring: Other (Timber Veneer Tiles) and Carpet
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire, Central heating
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Kitchen: Original, Upright stove, Double sink, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Separate dining
- Main bedroom: King and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double
- Additional rooms: Office / study, Family
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Heater
- Family Room: Heating / air conditioning
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Separate
- Views: Rural
- Aspect: North, South
- Outdoor living: Pool (Inground and Chlorine), Tennis court, Garden, BBQ area (with lighting and with power)
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 2)
- Water supply: Town supply, Tank (size: 23,000 ltr x 2)
- Sewerage: Septic
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
The main industry in the Cranbrook area is farming and the quaint Primary School and a variety of small business bring together this friendly community.
If you would like to immerse yourself in this tree change community then look no further than 5 Grantham Street. This solid 1980s double brick home set on 9507sqm of land truly is a welcoming family home.
With a sunken lounge just off the entry and a large kitchen, living area there is plenty of room to relax. The dining nook is located just off the kitchen with a large patio just off the living area with stunning views across farmland. You have 4 bedrooms, two with built-ins and a separate study, large family bathroom with shower and bathtub, two toilets and a second shower off the laundry.
Outside boasts plenty of room for all your hobbies and family pursuits with a three bay powered machinery shed, one end enclosed making an ideal studio or workshop, a tennis court and a below ground swimming pool. Add to this the two 23,000ltr rainwater tanks and you pretty much have it all! This property would also be ideal for aquaculture with both mains water and rainwater tanks on site.
There are endless possibilities here for the retiree, young couple or large family to pull up their sleeves and make this home their own.
For all enquires call Exclusive Listing Agent Bridgette Mas on 0423 200 891.
This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information.