- Floor Area: 255 sqm
- Land Size: 468 sqm
- Approx year built: 2014
- Property Type: House
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Off street
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Colour steel
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Walls / Interior: Brick, Gyprock
- Flooring: Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Blinds (Vertical)
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial, Phone extensions
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Breakfast bar and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: King and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 5: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Family, Media, Rumpus
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Park
- Aspect: West, East
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered and Paved), Garden
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Grounds: Backyard access
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply, Reticulated
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
Simple, yet smart, is its facade, with a lovely view looking down a tree lined street to a quaint café.
The home has been built to take full advantage of the Northerly aspect. The layout of the home has been thoughtfully designed to take full advantage of this as well.
This home comprises 5 bedrooms (yes 5!!) and 2 bathrooms. Ample living areas for the family having both a theatre and an open plan kitchen/dining/family room plus an activity room located near the minor bedrooms with plentiful storage for a variety of things.
Main bedroom is king size with walk in robe and ensuite and separate toilet. Fifth bedroom is located across the hallway from the main. It would make an ideal nursery or an office. The other 3 minor bedrooms are located at the other end of the home.
Central kitchen area overlooks both the family and dining areas. Large walk in pantry. Off this area is a North facing covered patio with a lovely enclosed lawn area for the young ones to play in with access to the garage and back of home.
Double garage, via a laneway gains you entrance into the back of the home. Added benefit is a hard stand next to the garage to park a boat, trailer or another vehicle. Big bonus on these smaller lots. Great lock and leave property as well for the retiree.
Lovely little compact front lawn and garden surrounded by the Estates ornate fencing. Sit and enjoy the Northerly aspect from the front verandah with a cuppa, read the paper or just enjoy the sights of the daily going-ons in the area.
Lawns are reticulated on this 468m2 elevated block.
Vasse Newtown has possibly one the best Primary Schools in the Busselton area, and a College for the secondary years. A bustling town centre with shops, medical facility, and service station. A handy cycle path that meanders through the area and leads you to Abbey Beach. Boat ramp is located in Abbey for the boating enthusiast. Short drive into Busselton Centre.
This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information.