- Floor Area: 220 sqm
- Land Size: 1197 sqm
- Approx year built: 2008
- Property Type: House
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Colour steel
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Walls / Interior: Brick
- Flooring: Other (Vinyl) and Carpet
- Window coverings: Blinds (Roman, Timber)
- Heating / Cooling: Reverse cycle a/c, Ducted, Other (Zoned, Open Wood Fire in Alfresco)
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Property Features: Safety switch, Smoke alarms
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Upright stove, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Double sink, Breakfast bar, Microwave, Gas reticulated and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: King, Walk-in-robe and Heating / air conditioning
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Media, Rumpus
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Bush
- Aspect: North, South
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered and Other surface), Pool (Inground, Salt and Security fencing), BBQ area (with lighting and with power), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Garden: Garden shed (Sizes: 14x6m Approx. Powered, Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
About this listing
This large, Scott Park built property offers 4, more than generous size bedrooms with the main bedroom being in a separate area of the home from the minor bedrooms.
The master boasts a good sized ensuite with double shower heads and two separate vanities and two walk in robes. Main bathroom is situated near the minor bedrooms.
There is a spacious open plan kitchen/dining/family room plus a separate theatre room. Off the Living area is a covered, paved, alfresco entertaining area. View the kids from this area or even while you're cooking up a storm in the well laid out kitchen.
You have a stunning, beautifully landscaped pool area with a 8m x 4m (approx.) underground swimming pool. Fully fenced with plenty of room within to set up chairs, table and of course the umbrella. Like doing laps in winter? Lucky you, because this pool has heating attached to it!! Panels are located out of sight, sitting on top of the large shed.
At the other end of the pool sits another covered decked area that suits both winter and summer entertaining. This area comes complete an open wood fire incorporated into the feature rendered wall, and in summer, access direct to the pool.
Attached to this area is a 14m x 6m approx. powered shed. The shed has access from the roadside through a roller door as well as access through a sliding door (the alfresco end) and also a door from the garden area.
Access to the backyard can be gained via two lots of double gates from the front of the home. One of the areas can be used for a variety of uses.... vegie gardens spring to mind!! The other services the main lawn area at the back of the home.
This amazing home sits on a massive 1197m2 parcel of land and has the added advantage of having a lovely peaceful view across to farmland. Let the kids ride to school on their bikes from primary school right through to the end of their school life.
This home will suit a multitude of buyers from the retired farmer, those upgrading to a larger home because the family is growing or the investor looking at the long term growth in this great little area which now has a vibrant town centre.
Property is ready to view so be quick. Owners want this sold. Contact Bridgette Mas 0423 200 891 today!
This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information.