- Land Size: 1012 sqm
- Approx year built: 1954
- Property Type: House
- Construction: Fibro
- Roof: Iron
- Walls / Interior: Fibrous
- Flooring: Other (Vynal) and Carpet
- Window coverings: Net curtains, Blinds (Venetian)
- Heating / Cooling: Gas bottled
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial
- Property Features: Safety switch, Smoke alarms
- Kitchen: Original, Extractor fan, Breakfast bar, Gas bottled and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Formal lounge, Separate dining
- Main bedroom: Double
- Bedroom 2: Single
- Additional rooms: Sleepout
- Main bathroom: Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Separate
- Views: Private
- Aspect: West
- Outdoor living: Verandah
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
About this listing
- 1954 Classic
- Original Kms with full service history
- 1 OWNER FROM NEW, with log books
- Mechanically A1
This property is something else, the current owners have had this home in their family for over 60 years from new. When you step inside and see what lays before you, you can tell that this home has been a cherished family home.
2 bedrooms, + a sleep-out under the main roof, 1 bathroom, kitchen with small meals area, formal lounge, formal dining and an enclosed verandah to sit & relax in whilst you enjoy a quiet beer at the end of a very long day.
You're positioned upon approx. 1012m2 block with a huge 20m frontage, zoned R30. With the house currently positioned over to the far right of the lot, this can be seen as a bonus to anyone looking to develop the lot in the future. With approx. 8meters spare from the LH boundary to the side of the existing home, you can run a separate driveway to the proposed rear lot without affecting any driveway / carport access for the front lot.
High ceilings, gas bayonet in the lounge room, new plumbing and electrical wiring throughout, electric hot water system & gas cooking. The bathroom has recently had an upgrade and the internals of the home have had a quick lick of paint to freshen it up.
Positioned approx 500mtrs to the café strip, and the heart of the Margaret River shopping precinct, there's simply no need for a vehicle at this address. Park the car up and take a short stroll and explore the various galleries and boutique outlets that surround you.
With summer coming on, you couldn't be better placed - numerous walking trails are easily accessed from here, beaches and world class wineries/restaurants are all within striking distance from this address.
Get out and enjoy what Margaret River & the surrounding area has to offer, call me today, Craig Davies on 0419 962 773 to book your inspection.
This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information.