This magnificent property sits in the tightly held 'central-west' precinct of Busselton. With full subdivision potential the options are endless to whether you reside in the house, develop the block or invest for the future.
With a neat, sturdy three bedroom dwelling sitting on over a 900sqm land parcel this represents true value for those looking to get a foothold in this area.
Located within walking distance of the beach, shops, and the central business district this property ticks the boxes.
- Set on subdividable 929sqm block with triplex or duplex potential
- Clear left hand side access to the rear yard
- Three bedroom, one bathroom home brick and tile home
- Two separate living areas with a sunken lounge to the front of the premises
- Dining area just off the kitchen for convenience
- Generous sized master bedroom with built in robes
- Large centralised kitchen with built in pantry and plenty of cupboard space
- Minor bedrooms are of a decent size
- Study could also be utilised as a 4th bedroom
- Large bathroom area with bath, separate shower and separate WC
- Reverse cycle air conditioners to the main living and master bedroom
- Security alarm and security screens to the windows and doors
- Side access is wide enough for a boat, caravan or trailer
- Powered double lock up garage or workshop are to the rear of the property
- Huge backyard for the kids and/or subdivision potential
- Approximately 600 metres to the pristine shores of Geographe Bay
- Approximately 550 metres to the Busselton CBD
- Approximately 1.1km to Busselton Jetty
If you have been following Busselton the property market you will know this is must see.
Dont delay and call Exclusive Listing Agents Adrian Burrows or Jeremy Emms for an immediate inspection.
|Land Size||929 sqm|
|Approx year built||1989|
|Garaging / carparking||Double lock-up, Free standing|
|Walls / Interior||Brick|
|Window coverings||Drapes, Blinds (Venetian)|
|Heating / Cooling||Reverse cycle a/c, Gas mains|
|Electrical||TV points, TV aerial|
|Property Features||Security system, Smoke alarms|
|Kitchen||Original, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Upright stove, Extractor fan, Double sink, Microwave and Finished in Laminate|
|Living area||Separate dining, Formal lounge|
|Main bedroom||Double and Built-in-robe|
|Bedroom 2||Double and Built-in / wardrobe|
|Bedroom 3||Double and Built-in / wardrobe|
|Additional rooms||Office / study|
|Main bathroom||Bath, Separate shower|
|Outdoor living||Deck / patio|
|Water supply||Town supply|
|Locality||Close to shops, Close to transport|