Memories can start right here with this perfectly placed property in this quiet country setting, you feel like you are really away from it all on this huge parcel of land yet you are in very close proximity to local schools and sporting grounds and just 6.5km from Busselton town centre.
This immaculately presented light bright 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home with north facing alfresco has an open plan living and dining area which is overlooked a gorgeous country kitchen and has views across the property. All the rooms are spacious and the elegant formal lounge provides a separate living area for the family.
Outdoors is where you will spend a lot of your time in the warmer months and the property has a massive 15m x 12m games room/ shed with ensuite with a shower, vanity and toilet in plus an extra bedroom and an undercover area. This can provide a perfect area for quests to stay, a teenagers retreat or could be potentially converted to a granny flat or a massive workshop!!!
Around the property you'll see a dam at which reticulates the lawns and gardens and mini orchard and you have an undercover parking for you vehicles and boat, also situated on the property is a separate good size shed, an aviary a good sized chicken run and plenty of shady trees are surrounding the grounds.
- Open plan main living and dining area with cork flooring
- A gorgeous country kitchen with electric cooktop and double oven, separate pantry
- Separate North facing formal lounge with quality drapes and bi fold doors
- A north facing undercover alfresco which overlooks the property
- A master suite with walk in robe and ensuite
- 2 good sized bedrooms
- Main bathroom with vanity bath and shower
- 15m x 12m shed/ games room to the rear with, power and lighting, ensuite, extra bedroom and a meals area
- Solar hot water system
- Quiet shady tranquil surrounds and mini orchard with reticulation from the dam
- Solar HWS
- Bird aviary, vegetable patch, separate shed and good sized chicken run
- Private driveway with carport parking for 4 vehicles or boat
Enjoy the location this lovely home represents offering the perfect Busselton lifestyle with room to move, an enviable outlook and lots of privacy.
Call me now for an appointment to view.
|Land Size||2.18 Ha|
|Approx year built||2005|
|Garaging / carparking||Open carport|
|Walls / Interior||Brick|
|Flooring||Carpet, Other (Cork) and Tiles|
|Electrical||TV points, TV aerial|
|Kitchen||Standard, Open plan, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Upright stove and Finished in Laminate|
|Living area||Formal lounge, Open plan|
|Main bedroom||Double and Walk-in-robe|
|Main bathroom||Bath, Separate shower|
|Outdoor living||Entertainment area (Covered)|
|Garden||Garden shed (Sizes: 15x12m Powered, Number of sheds: 1)|
|Water supply||Town supply|
|Locality||Close to transport, Close to schools|